D4S: DESIGN FOR SUSTAINABILITY
IN ONE YEAR TO SUSTAINABILITY
D4S: Design for Sustainbility – in one year to sustainability, is a holistically conceived collaborative project with the aim of helping SMEs in the plastics industry within
of a year to empower them to align themselves directly and independently in a sustainable manner.
Why you should attend:
You want or need to align your company sustainably or want to gain competitive advantages through
significantly reduced CO2 emissions.
You are interested in:
- an orientation towards becoming a climate-neutral company
- sustainable corporate development
- efficient manufacturing, material efficiency and climate neutrality or carbon footprint.
- Emission determination and CO2 reduction
- Sustainable reporting for their customers, marketing as well as public relations
The BeGaMo project is carried out together with our partner.
Project start: 01.04. / 01.06. / 01.09. / 01.11.
Project duration: 1 year